When you have an addiction, it can be frustrating and you want to simply escape for a while, and that’s why addiction treatment in Antigua is such a great option. The surroundings can have a great impact on one’s treatment and addiction treatment in Antigua offers perhaps the best surroundings possible.
The slogans are as wide and varied as you might imagine, but the bottom line is that addiction hurts. Addiction treatment in Antigua can help you re-establish your life and move you into a new realm of possibility and hope. While not all options for addiction treatment in Antigua are the same, there are some basic things to keep in mind if you are in fact considering addiction treatment in Antigua.
Many centers for addiction treatment in Antigua approach treatment with a mob mentality. Okay, so ‘mob’ mentality may be a bit harsh, but the notion is that everyone who suffers from an addiction can be treated the same as everyone else. This simply isn’t the case.
People who are addicted to drugs or alcohol will face a number of challenges throughout their life. While most of us face similar challenges and circumstances, for the addicted individual, it can be quite a different story. First and foremost, a person who is suffering from an addiction will likely push their loved ones away when those same loved ones are attempting to get them help, and to get them to realize that they have a serious problem that is affecting their everyday life.
People who are addicted to drugs and alcohol don’t always think in rational terms and can become very defensive about their condition. When they don’t accept or refuse to hear from you or anyone else about their ‘problem’, they are often known to lash out in defense. It isn’t that they are in complete denial, of course, but the truth is that they may be embarrassed; they are hurting and either feel that there is nothing they can do to feel better or to recover and therefore, it’s best to continue doing what makes them feel good at the moment.
There are going to be times as well when the addicted individual will request help, either financially or emotionally and while we are often quick to step up in the beginning, especially as close friends or family members, time can wear on us and break us down and force us to want to back away from offering any real assistance.
The moment of realization
The moment that an addicted individual realizes and accepts that he or she has a problem and wants to overcome his or her addiction is the moment when they are going to require your assistance more than ever. Certainly it will be tempting to merely turn one’s back on these people, considering all of the times when they said the same thing or asked for financial help and you gave it, only to learn weeks later that your assistance went to support their addiction.
When a person is ready to take those first tepid steps toward recovery, then that is the right time for you, as a close friend or family member, to step up and show them your full support. Getting treatment can be done in nearly every town and city across the country, but the right kind of help sometimes comes from getting away from the natural surroundings.
If a person is suffering from an addiction and seeks treatment down the street from their home, and they have to drive past their favorite bar or local hangout where they are constantly tempted, then the challenge will be far greater than any other time in their life.
Addiction treatment in Antigua should make you the focal point
As an addict, you’re not like everyone else. In fact, you’re not like anyone else and having that notion in the back of your mind should guide you to addiction treatment in Antigua that will work for you. The individual approach will offer much greater and lasting success than any group ever could.
Dr. Fleming understands this better than anyone and has long advocated the one-on-one, personalized approach to addiction treatment in Antigua, and anywhere else.
Dr. Fleming’s solution:
Dr. Fleming has long been working on studying drug addiction and how the brain works when subject to drug addiction and, through his efforts, he has unlocked a number of incredible keys to overcoming any number of challenges. His customized one-on-one approach has helped thousands of clients from around the world improve their lives, overcome addictions, and become better people.
Dr. Fleming’s vast experience includes:
- PhD trained with experience in not only addiction and clinical arenas but also corporate and executive development arenas.
- All one-on-one intensive arrangements customized and feature brain-retraining interventions and in depth, comprehensive assessment technologies.
- Come to the client and work “in their world” real time (no in patient stay overs that make a professional lose touch w/their busy life and work commitments).
- Versed in neuroscience and brain-based solutions that break the barriers around effectively changing a human being’s patterns of choices/behaviors.
- Coached hundreds of executives and professionals on 5 continents
- Over 95 percent “highly satisfied w/outcomes.”
- Been featured expert in The New York Times and Christian Science Monitor, and in featured interviews alongside gurus such as Marshall Goldsmith.
- A former shrink who knows under the radar barriers of human nature but doesn’t act like a shrink—a down to earth change agent who speaks it like it is.
- Former Hollywood high end clients come from his work as a recording artist as well as private coach for “derailed notables.”
- Former big name clients have trusted him: from a former White House Cabinet member to NFL athletes to professional musicians to Fortune 500 C-levels.