You feel alone and you don’t know what to do, and you want to know more about drug holistic rehab in Phoenix for the treatment of substance abuse. You don’t want to go the engineered route. You want a drug holistic rehab in Phoenix for the treatment of substance abuse that’s natural, clean, and reliable.
For the addicted individual, being alone is a part of their life. It doesn’t matter that the individual has a number of friends, or that those friends always seem to be visiting every day. Deep down, where it matters most, they feel very much alone. It is one of the reasons that these same people feel as though they can’t live without their alcohol or drugs.
Being alone, as an addict, can feel much differently than feeling alone as a person who simply doesn’t have many friends. For the addict, they don’t often believe that their either have a problem or that people simply don’t understand it. For the person who is alone by choice or due to some other factors in their life, being alone is something that they feel they can’t help.
An addict doesn’t wake up one morning and think to himself or herself that they are going to become addicted to drugs or alcohol. It evolves over time and at some point, they do wake up and realize what they have become and that they are, in fact, quite alone in their dealings in life.
Addiction recovery in any form is a series of steps
It doesn’t matter what you’re addicted to; addiction recovery is basically a series of small steps. The first is to realize and admit openly that you have an addiction. Without this important first step, then there will be no will, no desire, for recovery in the first place. Without making this first important step, a person can simply hide in the self-preserved knowledge that they are fine.
It can be easy to dismiss a person who refuses to admit that they have a problem with drugs or alcohol, or that they believe in only a holistic approach to life, which can actually seem somewhat odd or bizarre to those around him or her who are witnessing this person throwing their life away with anything and everything that is not holistic in any respect. The important thing to remember is that the addicted person will need the support of his or her family and close friends if he or she is truly going to be able to recover and overcome his or her addiction.
Addiction is frightening and drug holistic rehab in Phoenix for the treatment of substance abuse can be challenging
You don’t have to feel alone when you want the proper drug holistic rehab in Phoenix for the treatment of substance abuse. Arizonans, and people from all over can find precisely what they want. There are some locations that cater to drug holistic rehab in Phoenix for the treatment of substance abuse, and there are those that will come to you.
Recognizing that there is an addiction is the first important step. Of course, there are pills and patches and a number of other potential solutions, but they don’t often serve the person who wants drug holistic rehab in Phoenix for the treatment of substance abuse. And the addiction could be to shopping or sex or some other outlet that has nothing to do with chemical addiction, which is why you want to ensure that you find the best drug holistic rehab in Phoenix for the treatment of substance abuse.
Many drug holistic rehab in Phoenix for the treatment of substance abuse follow the same patterns
It can be simplistic to consider that everyone is the same, that everyone shares the same trouble or the same path to overcoming them. Dr. Fleming believes that a person is an individual and believes that overcoming addiction should be up to the individual. If he or she desires the holistic approach, then that’s what they should receive.
If you truly want drug holistic rehab in Phoenix for the treatment of substance abuse that works, Dr. Fleming has the answers.
Dr. Fleming’s solution:
Dr. Fleming has long been working on studying drug addiction and how the brain works when subject to drug addiction and, through his efforts, he has unlocked a number of incredible keys to overcoming any number of challenges. His customized one-on-one approach has helped thousands of clients from around the world improve their lives, overcome addictions, and become better people.
Dr. Fleming’s vast experience includes:
- PhD trained with experience in not only addiction and clinical arenas but also corporate and executive development arenas.
- All one-on-one intensive arrangements customized and feature brain-retraining interventions and in depth, comprehensive assessment technologies.
- Come to the client and work “in their world” real time (no in patient stay overs that make a professional lose touch w/their busy life and work commitments).
- Versed in neuroscience and brain-based solutions that break the barriers around effectively changing a human being’s patterns of choices/behaviors.
- Coached hundreds of executives and professionals on 5 continents
- Over 95 percent “highly satisfied w/outcomes.”
- Been featured expert in The New York Times and Christian Science Monitor, and in featured interviews alongside gurus such as Marshall Goldsmith.
- A former shrink who knows under the radar barriers of human nature but doesn’t act like a shrink—a down to earth change agent who speaks it like it is.
- Former Hollywood high end clients come from his work as a recording artist as well as private coach for “derailed notables.”
- Former big name clients have trusted him: from a former White House Cabinet member to NFL athletes to professional musicians to Fortune 500 C-levels.