Washington, DC is a pressure cooker and finding the right place for addiction treatment in Washington, DC can be a challenge. There are many people from all walks of life in the nation’s capitol and when you need addiction treatment in Washington, DC, you want confidentiality and discreetness.
Despite its strength, the city is full of weakness
If you are looking for addiction treatment in Washington, DC for yourself or for someone you know, it’s important to consider the image that the city projects. People feel the pressure to step up and be counted among the hustle and bustle of political insiders and lobbyists, media moguls and more. Here, addiction treatment in Washington, DC is as crucial as anywhere else.
Yet addiction treatment in Washington, DC can be a challenge. One of the primary challenges that anyone faces when dealing with addiction is the stigma it can create and nowhere is reputation more important, or fragile, than in Washington, DC. Which is why addiction treatment in Washington, DC be not only confidential but also effective.
Not all addiction treatment in Washington, DC will work
The plain truth is that although this city has so much to offer, when it comes to addiction and addiction treatment in Washington, DC, there are many facets that fall short. Perhaps one of the most important to consider is that many options for addiction treatment in Washington, DC revolve around a group setting.
While people seeking help can agree to keep confidence, this isn’t always the case. For addiction treatment in Washington, DC, working one-on-one is almost a necessity.
One-on-one therapy achieves results
Allow me to pose this one questions to you when it comes to treatment options. If you were given the opportunity to learn something that you always wanted to do, whether it was to play at a high level of competitive sports, such as golf or tennis or baseball, and your choice was to learn in a group setting with thirty other people from an individual who once played on a small college team in some backwoods university, or could take one-on-one lessons, detailed instruction, from a former major league player, a former touring professional, someone who actually took their knowledge and skills and made a career for themselves out of it, who would you choose?
If you would choose the group setting, then I would ask that you consider why you would do such a thing. Most people who take group lessons in anything do so because it is far less expensive, but they also tend to get lost in the group and they don’t learn nearly as well. When you are being taught new skills in life, and they are addressed to a group, such as a classroom setting, you may not learn these skills the right way.
What we see from someone else and what we do are often two separate things altogether. When you have that personal, one-on-one attention, then the instructor will be able to see right away whether or not you are understanding the lessons and applying them to your life in the correct manner. When you are receiving that personalized attention, your skills and abilities will grow by leaps and bounds within a short amount of time.
That’s the benefit of one-on-one treatment as opposed to group therapy and while we’re talking about sports as an example, addiction treatment is far more important than any sporting activity could possibly be. Dr. Fleming is a trained professional who has taken his game to the elite level and has determined that the best course of action in his life is to share what he has learned, both through education and professional practice, with people who need his help.
Addiction is the most important battle, the most significant game, that anyone will play in their entire life and it shouldn’t be left to those who simply read books and gain knowledge, but to those who have gone out on the mound time and time again, thrown strikes, and shown the world just how their methods are best.
Dr. Fleming has shown time and time again that individual treatment for any addiction is far more effective when taken on an individual, one-on-one basis rather than in group settings. In DC, you have one chance to impress. Don’t let chance take away opportunity.
Dr. Fleming’s solution:
Dr. Fleming has long been working on studying drug addiction and how the brain works when subject to drug addiction and, through his efforts, he has unlocked a number of incredible keys to overcoming any number of challenges. His customized one-on-one approach has helped thousands of clients from around the world improve their lives, overcome addictions, and become better people.
Dr. Fleming’s vast experience includes:
- PhD trained with experience in not only addiction and clinical arenas but also corporate and executive development arenas.
- All one-on-one intensive arrangements customized and feature brain-retraining interventions and in depth, comprehensive assessment technologies.
- Come to the client and work “in their world” real time (no in patient stay overs that make a professional lose touch w/their busy life and work commitments).
- Versed in neuroscience and brain-based solutions that break the barriers around effectively changing a human being’s patterns of choices/behaviors.
- Coached hundreds of executives and professionals on 5 continents
- Over 95 percent “highly satisfied w/outcomes.”
- Been featured expert in The New York Times and Christian Science Monitor, and in featured interviews alongside gurus such as Marshall Goldsmith.
- A former shrink who knows under the radar barriers of human nature but doesn’t act like a shrink—a down to earth change agent who speaks it like it is.
- Former Hollywood high end clients come from his work as a recording artist as well as private coach for “derailed notables.”
- Former big name clients have trusted him: from a former White House Cabinet member to NFL athletes to professional musicians to Fortune 500 C-levels.