How much of the brain do people really understand? It’s not an exaggeration to say that people who are successful are either hard workers or just plain lucky. Not many people attribute their success, or their failure, to what goes on inside the brain. The reality is that everything happens because of the brain and success and failure are both results of something that the brain could control, if given the right set of tools.
The right means of control.
The brain answers to one person only
It can seem like a simple generalization, but the brain has only one master. The person himself or herself. Of course, the entire concept can be downright confusing, considering the with the brain, a person can’t function and can’t produce thoughts, therefore they couldn’t control anything within their own life. Bear with me for a moment, however.
Nothing you feel and nothing you do in life happens without the brain. It can seem like such a limiting thing, but the truth is that it is completely empowering, when you look at it from a different perspective. Let me ask you a simple question.
Is there something in your life, something about yourself that you don’t like? For just about everyone, there is certainly something. Some people don’t like the way they talk. Others don’t appreciate their appearance. Some don’t care for their job or feel that stress is overwhelming their life. Some people feel as though they are suffering from an addiction of some sort, whether it be to drugs, alcohol, sex, shopping, television, or anything else.
Believe it or not, every single one of those topics can be overcome simply by understanding, accepting, and working with the brain. People don’t need plastic surgery to feel better about their appearance. That is a simple, and often disastrous, solution to a problem occurring within the brain. People don’t need to change their jobs to get away from the stress the endure everyday. They simply need to learn how to think about things differently.
The brain has so much power, we’ve only just begun to understand it
Whatever is going on in one’s life can be altered without doing anything physical to the body, to family, to work life. It all begins and ends within the brain. Teaching the brain how to alter the course of thought, how to process things differently, is the first key to ultimate success in life.
Luck has nothing to do with success or failure. At least to a certain degree. A person who wins hundreds of millions of dollars the first time they play the lottery is lucky. Someone who is hurt in a freak accident is unlucky. Yes, there are some degrees of luck in certain aspects, and often people can end up feeling that either life has let them down or that they were meant to deserve such fate or blessing. The brain will control the reaction after that moment.
One of the most common issues facing people today is difficulty in work life, dealing with the rigors of a tough economic climate, trying to keep a home afloat, or feeling completely lost because they can’t find work. A cycle, a vicious one at that, can form and bring a person down into dark depths. The world around them really doesn’t change. What is inside them, inside their brain, in essence, does.
The brain and the future
If you don’t like the way you look, if you think that you were given the short end of the beauty stick, and this bothers you to a great extent, know that you can change it through exercise, through affirmations, through simply feeling good about yourself. For every challenge, for every sleight that someone feels, there are countless blessings that can be viewed, turned over, and brought to light. The brain will feed on what you give it.
If you feed it negative thoughts, it will churn out negativity. Chemicals will react with other chemicals to make you feel depressed. If you feed the brain positive energy, then it will churn out positive results. It’s not as easy as it sounds, of course. If it was, everyone would be happy and successful.
The brain is an intricate and interesting tool. It requires the expert guidance of studied professionals to help you reach your highest potential.
Dr. Fleming’s solution:
Dr. Fleming has long been working on studying the brain and psychology for most of his professional career and, through his efforts, has unlocked a number of incredible keys to overcoming any number of challenges. His customized one-on-one approach has helped thousands of clients from around the world improve their lives, overcome addictions, and become better people.
Dr. Fleming’s vast experience includes:
- PhD trained with experience in not only addiction and clinical arenas but also corporate and executive development arenas.
- All one-on-one intensive arrangements customized and feature brain-retraining interventions and in depth, comprehensive assessment technologies.
- Come to the client and work “in their world” real time (no in patient stay overs that make a professional lose touch w/their busy life and work commitments).
- Versed in neuroscience and brain-based solutions that break the barriers around effectively changing a human being’s patterns of choices/behaviors.
- Coached hundreds of executives and professionals on 5 continents
- Over 95 percent “highly satisfied w/outcomes.”
- Been featured expert in The New York Times and Christian Science Monitor, and in featured interviews alongside gurus such as Marshall Goldsmith.
- A former shrink who knows under the radar barriers of human nature but doesn’t act like a shrink—a down to earth change agent who speaks it like it is.
- Former Hollywood high end clients come from his work as a recording artist as well as private coach for “derailed notables.”
- Former big name clients have trusted him: from a former White House Cabinet member to NFL athletes to professional musicians to Fortune 500 C-levels.