When one thinks about addiction treatment in Oxford Centre, it can seem as though someone is telling a joke. Addiction doesn’t discriminate based on location or socio-economic class, nor does it differentiate between the personality of the individual. That’s why addiction treatment in Oxford Centre is no joke.
Addiction is a lonely road
When someone has an addiction, it can be a long and lonely road. Or it can seem that way. Pressures in life continually mount and that’s when people tend to seek an escape, whether through drugs or alcohol, television, shopping, sex, or any number of addictive behaviors. Addiction treatment in Oxford Centre aims to overcome these challenges that people face.
It’s lonely when the addiction is personal. Many people prefer to hide their addictions and as a result, will often avoid addiction treatment in Oxford Centre. Why? The stigma of attending addiction treatment in Oxford Centre may seem more than they can bear. People don’t want to be associated with addiction treatment in Oxford Centre as they may worry about their friends or family may think, believing far too often, and incorrectly, that they’ve hidden their addiction well.
The first steps are the most important
When someone is finally ready to take their first steps toward recovery, they are the most important. They could be considered the most important steps that they take in their entire life. Why? When someone is trying to overcome an addiction to drugs or alcohol, they often deny that they have a problem. This denial can stretch on for many, many months. Even years.
At some point, they can become belligerent to the people who care about them the most, pushing them away. One thing to understand is that this isn’t done out of spite or anger, but in an attempt to avoid accepting that they have a problem and to avoid having to take that ever important first step toward recovery.
It can be far too easy to ignore the individual when they begin to take those first steps, because of past grievances, either real or imagined, but the truth of the matter is that this is when they will need your support more than any other time in his or her life. This is the moment when the rest of their life could hang in the balance and while they may manage without the support of their friends and loved ones, many of them will not make it through treatment, at least not the first time, without it.
When you or someone you know is making those first steps toward treatment for alcohol or drug addiction, then take a moment and try to put the past behind you. If you are suffering from addiction and have hurt loved ones in the past, you don’t have to feel as though you must make amends for that right now. You can simply offer information about what you’re planning to do and ask them to support you.
If you are someone who has been hurt time and time again from an addicted individual, then the moment when they are ready to take those first ginger steps toward true recovery will be when they need you most. Whether they seek out addiction treatment in Oxford Center or at some other location, they are going to need a strong support of people they can count on, people who will help to make sure that their first steps after treatment are onto solid ground and toward a brighter future.
No one ever said that life was easy, but when you are faced with addiction, life becomes even more challenging and trying and that’s when we need the people who love us the most around to support us during those first steps.
Even addiction treatment in Oxford Centre can be flawed
It doesn’t matter where you are, really. Addiction treatment in Oxford Centre can have the same shortcomings as anywhere else and the reason is far too simple. People are different, but when they are treated as being the same, far too many can slip between the cracks.
Dr. Fleming doesn’t accept that anyone should slip through the cracks in overcoming addiction. It’s challenging enough just to seek help, to recognize the problem, which is why he advocates the one-on-one approach. And his track record for success is unparalleled.
Dr. Fleming’s solution:
Dr. Fleming has long been working on studying drug addiction and how the brain works when subject to drug addiction and, through his efforts, he has unlocked a number of incredible keys to overcoming any number of challenges. His customized one-on-one approach has helped thousands of clients from around the world improve their lives, overcome addictions, and become better people.
Dr. Fleming’s vast experience includes:
- PhD trained with experience in not only addiction and clinical arenas but also corporate and executive development arenas.
- All one-on-one intensive arrangements customized and feature brain-retraining interventions and in depth, comprehensive assessment technologies.
- Come to the client and work “in their world” real time (no in patient stay overs that make a professional lose touch w/their busy life and work commitments).
- Versed in neuroscience and brain-based solutions that break the barriers around effectively changing a human being’s patterns of choices/behaviors.
- Coached hundreds of executives and professionals on 5 continents
- Over 95 percent “highly satisfied w/outcomes.”
- Been featured expert in The New York Times and Christian Science Monitor, and in featured interviews alongside gurus such as Marshall Goldsmith.
- A former shrink who knows under the radar barriers of human nature but doesn’t act like a shrink—a down to earth change agent who speaks it like it is.
- Former Hollywood high end clients come from his work as a recording artist as well as private coach for “derailed notables.”
- Former big name clients have trusted him: from a former White House Cabinet member to NFL athletes to professional musicians to Fortune 500 C-levels.